Terms & Conditions
Property Cancellation Policy
We require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to cancel your booking for a full repayment. Any non-arrival or cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be charged in full unless the room can be re-sold.
Non-refundable rates/discounted rates: we are unable to offer refunds on non-refundable or discounted rates
Booking and cancellation
- Credit and debit cards are pre-authorised on the day of booking to the value of the first night. If you stay over a weekend/bank holiday weekend or during high season we might contact you to ask for a deposit.
- Credit and debit cards for a booking made with non refundable/discounted rates will be charged in full on the day of booking. We are not able to offer refunds on these rates.
- When bookings are made for arrival on the day or to be within one week, full payment will be taken on your credit/debit card and no refund is offered for any cancellation.
- We require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to cancel a booking for a full refund. Any non-arrival or cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be charged in full. We do recommend taking out travel insurance.
- The weekends (especially Saturday night) and bank holidays weekends in Brighton, are extremely popular. We therefore have a 2-night minimum stay over the weekend (Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday) and a 3-night minimum stay over a bank holiday weekend and special events weekends.
- If you decide to leave earlier than booked, we regret not being able to refund for any nights of your booking.
- Please note that we do not accept cheques.
- Payment of company or conference bookings will be required 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- We do not allow large group single sex bookings.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept pets.
Loss, damage of property & liability
Disturbances and damage
- We cannot be held accountable for loss, theft or damage of guest property or personal injury while staying at our guest house.
- Guests are responsible and liable for any damage, breakages or loss caused during their stay at our hotel. Please be considerate of other guests when leaving / arriving and when in the rooms and please keep noise to a reasonable level. Excessive noise and disturbances will result in us having to ask guests to leave and pay for their entire stay. Any damage or loss caused to the rooms and property of the hotel will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
We are a non-smoking guest house throughout. Smoking in rooms will result in a charge of £100 as we will have to hire in specialist cleaners.